Hello and welcome to our practice,
We are dedicated to your health and safety. For your protection and that of our team, we have established the following guidelines:
- We will use a no touch method to check your temperature upon arrival for your appointment. Our team members are doing the same when arriving for work.
- We ask that any patient who feels ill or has been in contact with a Positive COVID-19 person reschedule their appointment. Our team members will do the same.
- Please wear a mask or some other form of facial covering when entering the building. Our goal is to immediately seat you in a treatment room. If you arrive before it’s ready, you may have a seat in the lobby. Our lobby has been designed with the 6 ft. social distancing guide, so seating is limited.
- Magazines along with all other community items have been temporarily removed from the lobby.
- Only patients may enter the building. Minors and patients with special needs may be accompanied by their guardian. If you have a family member or friend accompany you to your appointment, they will be asked to return to pick you up after your appointment is complete.
- Hand sanitizer is available for your use.
Thank you for your support and commitment to keeping our community safe,
The Doctors of Southern Arizona Endodontics
Please Complete our Patient Information Form
Call today for an appointment. 520-322-0800