Welcome to SAE’s Encrypted Web Message Portal
Southern Arizona Endodontics is utilizing an “Encrypted Web Message Portal” for communicating all patient correspondence between our offices. The Encrypted Web Message Portal operates with trusted industry security standards which makes email digitally scrambled.
We have chosen a system that meets HIPPA standards and is user friendly. Continuing to maintain the security and confidentiality of each patient’s electronic health record is of primary importance at SAE.
ENCRYPTED WEB MESSAGE PORTAL Q & A
Q: When SAE sends encrypted communications to our office where are they being sent?
A: All communications are sent to your web portal at https://ex.encryptedmessage.net/login.html. The email you receive in your inbox is merely an alert message to inform you of your awaiting patient correspondence. We are not emailing directly to your office, but rather to the secure web portal website.
Q: Can I access the encrypted web message portal website at any time, or do I need to receive an email notice from SAE that a message is waiting?
A: You can access your encrypted web message portal at any time. We find that many offices have added this website to their “favorites” or “bookmarked” on their web browser for speedy access. https://ex.encryptedmessage.net/login.html
Q: What if I am not getting the alert messages in my inbox?
A: It is possible that your spam filter or firewall is blocking a portion of the email alerts. Your IT department can simply add the following senders to your safe list: Claudia.Lopez@saendo.com, Encrypted@saendo.com; also, add @saendo.com domain for your entire network.
Q: How long does the encrypted web message portal retain a message?
A: In accordance with HIPAA, messages are available for 30 days in the encrypted web message portal before they are automatically deleted. You may download patient reports onto your desktop/software program. If you are unable to access prior to deletion, simply contact our office and we will gladly send a new email.
Please do not hesitate to contact SAE at 322-0800 if any assistance is needed.
NOT SET UP WITH SAE’S ENCRYPTED WEB MESSAGE PORTAL?
Welcome! We would love to get you set up to receive patient correspondence in the quickest way possible. Please follow these simple steps:
- Call SAE and request an encrypted email setup (which is merely your first emailed patient report).
- Follow the instructions “Click here to create your free account and read your message.”
- From here, you will create a password.
- Select language
- Enter your first and last name.
- Enter your email address (It should appear automatically.
- Your activation code should automatically appear. If not you will find it in the email. You can copy and paste it into this form.
- Select a password (minimum 6 characters). Note: Only one password is needed per email account. (Be careful to remember the password you select.)
- Check the box to agree to the End User License Agreement.
- Click “Activate” Note: When you click “Activate” all of the information you entered disappears. That’s normal.
Once you have created your password, you are now ready to view your encrypted emails!
After clicking on the received email, you will be redirected to the Encrypted Message Exchange, where you will proceed to enter your email and password to view your messages.
If you are unable to open your encrypted email, please call 322-0800