The Dr. Jeff Keippel Story
With an exuberant passion for people, Dr. Jeff Keippel has found fulfillment in his career as an Endodontist.
“It’s a delicate work,” says Jeff. “You have patients who are very anxious and perhaps have been suffering for some time. I’m able to provide them with the pain relief that allows them to resume their normal routine…that brings me a lot of fulfillment.”
Before joining SAE, Jeff completed his specialty training in endodontics at the University of Nebraska. He and his wife, an attorney turned full-time mom, enjoy raising their four children.
Jeff says that when he’s away from the office and not involved with one of their many fun family activities, he loves running and studying history. You could say that for Jeff, history is a hobby. “I always have a good history book I’m reading.”
“I’m committed to working with your dentist to save your tooth. I do have a passion for saving teeth,” Jeff says, “but ultimately, it’s the people that drive that passion and it’s the relationships that motivate me.”
Dr. Keippel’s Credentials
- Board certified by the American Board of Endodontics
- Certificate of Advanced Specialty Education: Endodontics, University of Nebraska Medical Center, Lincoln, NE
- Doctor of Dental Medicine: A.T. Still University, Arizona School of Dentistry and Oral Health, Mesa, AZ
- Certificate of Public Health: A.T. Still University, Mesa, AZ
- Member: American Association of Endodontists, American Dental Association, Arizona Dental Association, Southern Arizona Dental Society, Pima Dental Study Club.
Dr. Jeff Keippel’s Team: