Root Canal costs vary depending on how severe the problem is and which tooth is affected. Molars are more difficult to treat and usually cost more. Most dental insurance policies provide coverage for endodontic treatment. Generally, endodontic treatment and restoration of the natural tooth are less expensive than the alternative of having the tooth extracted. An extracted tooth must be replaced with a bridge or implant to restore chewing function and prevent adjacent teeth from shifting. These procedures tend to cost more than endodontic treatment and restoration.
1. We accept payment online through PayPal. You do not need a Pay Pal account to make an online payment. Just click the “PayPal Logo” button to start your online payment transaction.
2. For your convenience, at the office we accept cash, personal checks, bank debit cards, and major credit cards.
SOUTHERN ARIZONA ENDODONTICS is in compliance with the
payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
3. We also offer Care Credit, an affordable monthly payment option. Apply online yourself. It’s easy:
- Click the Care Credit Logo below to get started. Fill out the application, and submit. Then wait for your immediate online decision to appear.
- Once you receive your acceptance decision: Print out your response and present it at the time of service, along with 2 forms of identification.
- Applicant must be present at time of service.
- You will receive a Care Credit card in the mail, which you can use at thousands of providers, and other healthcare practices nationwide.